The journey to document the section of the Bible begins.
Throughout my journey as a Christian, I face some tough Bible questions from all sorts of areas. Doubt is one of my biggest struggles, too. Thus, I would like to document my experiences tackling doubts and analyzing every Scripture.
Statement of Faith
* I believe that the Bible is a reliable source (AKA “inerrant”). Paul wrote in 2 Timothy 3:16-17 that all scripture is “God-breathed”. In other words, there is an important reason or point for every single verse in the Bible — including hard ones (which is partially why I want to document it).
* I believe that God created and is the ultimate ruler of the universe. As stated in Genesis 1, we are God’s creations. Even the Big Bang supports this because the Big Bang implies that the universe has a beginning.
* I believe that Jesus Christ is Lord, Savior, and God. He lived a perfect life yet died on the cross on our behalf. Three days later, he rose from the dead to demonstrate that death can not overpower him.
* I believe that the Holy Spirit is also God and helps us grow as Christians.
* I believe that I am created for a purpose yet have done some screw-ups. These screw-ups are called “sin”, and every single one of us as done at least one sin in life (from Romans 3:23).
* I believe that we receive God’s gift of forgiveness and eternal life by believing/accepting God’s gift of forgiveness via Jesus’s death/resurrection. Jesus Christ’s sacrifice is meant to cover every single one of my sin, and with his resurrection, he demonstrated that death can be defeated. The only thing I can really do is accept Jesus’s gift. After that, I am eternally secure and able to go to heaven. However, it is still important to walk with Jesus daily (AKA “following Jesus”) because this is how I can have an abundant life on Earth.